Come along with Sam, a 5th grade boy from Oklahoma, as he embarks on a world-wide adventure with his uncle Scott. They will travel the rain forests of South America, the mountains of Asia, and even the sophisticated castles of Europe. Throughout the journey Sam will share all sorts of fun things he's learning about 60+ countries of the world including cultural traditions, favorite foods, famous landmarks, and more. This course makes geography come alive like never before as it points beyond traditional geographical information to God’s heart for ALL people! Come join the journey!
- 132 lessons
- 12 bonus lessons focused on Christmas traditions around the world
- Written from an evangelical Christian viewpoint
- Written for elementary students
- Weekly book basket recommendations
- Perfect for mostly independent learning, group learning in the home or a co-op setting
- Lessons, videos, and printables included.
Kathy is the the wife of a farmer’s son, a homeschooling mom to three girly wiggly worms, and an Okie inside and out. Between cooking for a few picky eaters, picking up stray toys, and teaching multiplication facts, she enjoys organizing closets, writing curriculum, and playing games with her family.
StartLesson 5: Welcome to Oceania
PreviewLesson 6: Australia
StartLesson 7: Australia's States and Territories
StartLesson 8: Australian Outback
StartLesson 9: The Great Barrier Reef
StartLesson 10: New Zealand
StartLesson 11: Going Beyond the Borders of New Zealand
StartLesson 12: Papua New Guinea